Your Gateway to Yellowstone National Park
Established in 1995, our custom country style bed and breakfast home is situated at the very end of Mary Road, offering a welcoming atmosphere surrounded by peace and quiet in a park like setting. Relax on the front porch and enjoy an unobstructed view of the majestic Bridger Mountain Range which rises to nearly 10,000 feet. This is really what you have come to Montana to see!
Welcome to Fox Hollow Bed and Breakfast
- Conveniently located midway between the Bozeman Yellowstone International airport (BZN) and the quaint Bozeman, Montana historical downtown area.
- A short four mile jaunt into town finds you that Bozeman "home town" atmosphere with an array of local restaurants, coffee shops and art galleries.
- Definitely plan time to visit the Montana State University "Museum of the Rockies" with a working dinosaur laboratory.
- See our Montana Travel Guide page for scenic day trip suggestions around the Bozeman area and Yellowstone National Park
- Fox Hollow is going into it's 20th year hosting over 18,000 vistors to Montana from all over the world, providing guests with a unique lodging experience.
Come join hosts Michael and Nancy Dawson and their warm, friendly Montana hospitality at their Bozeman Montana Bed and Breakfast.
TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" for Bed and Breakfast in Bozeman
Top Ranked B&B in Bozeman by TripAdvisor. For Reservations - (406) 624-9545 or (406) 582-8440. You can also click the Book Now button at the top of the page.