Welcome to Fox Hollow
Check- In is 3 to 6 pm
Normal check-in time at our Bed and Breakfast is between 3 and 6 PM. However, your guestroom may be available earlier, especially if it was not rented the night before. If you arrive in the Bozeman area before 3 PM, feel free to give us a call.. Should your room become available before 3 PM, you are welcome to it. If not, you are still welcome to relax on our front porch or in a lawn chair. We can also make some recommendations for local sightseeing or even lunch. If, for any reason, you find that you cannot arrive by 6 PM, it is important that you call us at 406-582-8440. Special arrangements may be needed for your late arrival. We do accept late night arrivals. If you do make special arrangements for an early check-in, please be considerate by calling if your plans change. We arrange our afternoon schedule to accommodate your early arrival.
The Fox Hollow parking lot has end of the road convenience. Traffic is mostly limited to Fox Hollow guests. The paved lot is located next to the guest house. There is plenty of room for larger vehicles or vehicles with trailers to turn around. The location is also excellent for motorcycle parking. A hose bibb and buckets are available for those of you who wish to polish up those Harleys
Check-Out is 11 am
From time to time we receive requests for late check-outs, and based upon our schedule and occupancy we try to accommodate such requests as best we can. As a small B&B we have a limited housekeeping staff, and with new guests arriving just a few hours after other guests have just departed, we are not always able to comply. However, if you have a specific need for a late check-out, please let us know. If you will not be leaving the Bozeman area until later in the day, we may need to have you check out of your guestroom, while remaining at the B&B to relax in the living room or front deck.
Late Night Arrivals & Early Departures
Due to Bozeman's location, many of the airlines have late night arrivals after 10pm. We readily accept these late night check-ins. We only ask that you contact us directly to arrange for the check-in. Conversely, these late night airline arrivals usually mean there are early morning departures.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
A deposit of one night's room fare including tax is required for two nights or less. A deposit of 50% of the total fare (including tax) is required for three nights or more. All balances are due in full at check-in. Reservations made within 14 days of arrival must be paid in full at time of reservation.
When cancelling 14 Days or more in advance of Arrival:
Refund of Deposit less a $25 Cancellation Fee.
When cancelling within 14 days or less in advance of arrival:
Guests are responsible for any night that we are unable to resell to another guest. Refunds or addidtional charges over and above the paid deposit are calculated accordingly on the day following the guest's originally scheduled departure date.
- As we are a small B&B with only 2 rooms to rent, we must require that guests be responsible for payment of all nights reserved with a confirmed reservation. Changes or cancellations require 14 days notice for the guest to be released of such responsibility. This includes but is not limited to personal and family illnesses, accidents, and also includes failure to obtain air or ground transportation to the inn regardless of the cause of the failure. However, if a cancellation is requested less than 14 days in advance of the arrival date, a refund of deposit may still be made, but ONLY if we are able to successfully sell all our remaining rooms. In all cases of cancellation, a $25 processing fee will be charged. For these reasons, Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended and is available online or from most travel agencies. Please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us.
Any refunds due for which the reservation deposit was made with a cashiers check, certified check, money order or personal check will be processed 30 days after the deposit was received. Deposits secured by a credit card will only be credited to the original credit card used for the deposit.
- $25 administrative fee is per room on multiple room reservations and non-consecutive night reservations.
- Business Clients - There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for single business clients reserving one room Sunday through Thursday nights. The $25 processing fee is waived.
- Reservations booked through a travel agency or online (other than this Fox Hollow web site) must be canceled through the on-line service or travel agency.
Fox Hollow is a Non-Smoking Bed and Breakfast
Smoking is NOT permitted inside Fox Hollow. Those feeling the need to smoke, may do so outside.
CANDLES & INCENSE BURNING:
Due to our insurance regulations and for the safety of all guests as well as to prevent unique odors from building up in guestrooms, we regret that we cannot permit guests to burn flame candles or incense of any kind.
Important Information You Should Know
- Fox Hollow is appropriate for children 10 years of age and over
- Rates are Subject to Change
- Rates are based on Single / Double Occupancy
- Extra Person Charge is $25 per Person
- Rates do not include 7% Accommodations Tax
- Special rates for Holidays and Special Events may apply
- Major credit cards, personal checks and cash accepted
- We cannot accept pets
Dietary Restrictions and Allergies
If you have any dietary restrictions that you would like us to know about, just give us a call or send an email. With advance notice we'll do everything we can to meet your dietary requirements.