Welcome to Fox Hollow Inn
Fox Hollow Inn is a premier vacation rental located in Bozeman, Montana. Fox Hollow Vacation rentals boast a country setting with amazing mountain views yet is close to all the action - Downtown Bozeman, Montana State University, Yellowstone National Park, Bridger Bowl, Big Sky Resort, Montana State Football, Bobcat Football and much more. Fox Hollow Inn can be your homebase vacation rental while you fly fish, mountain bike, hike, ski, snowboard, visit MSU students, attend football games and more. Our suites offer continental style breakfast provisions stocked in the rooms. The Rivers Suite has a full kitchen pre-stocked with all the basics at no additional cost. Take a dip in the hot tub at night and watch the stars while you soak.
- Conveniently located midway between the Bozeman Yellowstone International airport (BZN) and the quaint Bozeman, Montana historical downtown area.
- 2 spacious and private air conditioned guest rooms, each with a private bath
- A short five mile jaunt into town finds you that Bozeman "home town" atmosphere with an array of local restaurants, coffee shops, distilleries, breweries, and art galleries.
- Definitely plan time to visit the Montana State University "Museum of the Rockies" with a working dinosaur laboratory which is all a short drive from Fox Hollow Inn.
- See our Montana Travel Guide page for scenic day trip suggestions around the Bozeman area and Yellowstone National Park
- Fox Hollow finished it's 21st year hosting over 20,000 visitors to Montana from all over the world, providing guests with a unique lodging experience.
15% Off 3 Night Stay
Fox Hollow Inn is offering 15% off on all 3 night stays or longer for the SUMMER SEASON (May 17 to August 31).
Book direct with Fox Hollow Inn and SAVE BIG. Use promotion code FoxHollow3 when booking direct.
code: FoxHollow3Check Rates & Availability
Why You Should Book Direct
Best Rates & Amenities Guaranteed
The following amenities are included in your stay when you book direct:
- Free Wifi
- Continental style breakfast items provided in your room
- Ask for early check-in / late check-out
- Free bottled water & snacks
- Hot tub
- We can match all online rates from OTA's
Best Thing to Do in Bozeman
It's Your Montana
Whatever it is that brings you to this slice of Heaven we call Montana, you are sure to find it all in or around Bozeman!
- Outdoors: Hiking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Camping
- Montana State University, Home of the Bobcats
- Yellowstone National Park
- Ghost Towns
Check out our great state!Visit MT
What to Expect
Come join hosts Steven and Jessica Hunter and their warm, friendly Montana hospitality at their Bozeman Montana Fox Hollow Inn vacation rentals.
Top Ranked B&B in Bozeman by TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" 2015 Hall of Fame recognition for Fox Hollow. Booking.com Guest Review Awards 2017.
For Reservations - (406) 582-8440. You can also click the Check Availability button at the top of the page. We now operate as a traditional, yet extra comfortable vacation rental.
Attention ... The Mary Road street sign sometimes get's stolen for some humorous yet inconveniet reason. Sometimes you may have to look for a street with no name. That's Mary. We also recommend you use our directions on this site as some GPS units do not have the new airport interchange.